Gift Certificates available in $5.00 or $10.00
- Cheddar - can come in a variety of ages: mild, medium, sharp and reduced fat.
- Gouda - a mild butter note cheese, good for melting, snacking and with fruit
- Feta - a mild salt brined cheese that is great for salads.
- Tomato Basil Feta - a mild salt brined cheese that has exceptional flavor and is great to use in salads or snacking.
- Colby - a mild cheese great for sandwiches and snacking.
- Hot Pepper Colby - a mild cheese with mixture of habanera peppers and other peppers to give a unique hot bite.
- Blue - a strong pungent flavored cheese, great to crumble on salads.
- Parmesan - a strong hard cheese with a slight fruity note , great to grate for salads, pasta and pizza
- Swiss - a stronger buttery and nutty cheese that has a firm texture and has holes called "eyes" great for sandwiches and melting.
- Creamy Havarti - a mild buttery cheese with open texture great for snacking and sandwiches
- Dill Havarti - a mild buttery and dill flavored cheese great for snacking
- Nuworld - a strong flavored white blue cheese - Unique to University
- Brick - a mild slight nutty note and has open texture, great for snacking
- Raclette - a European melting cheese that has a slight Swiss note, great for melting on bread or vegetables.
- Herb & Garlic Colby - a mild firm open texture cheese with seasoning added to give it a flavor, great for sandwiches and snacking
- Queso Fresco - a South American "fresh cheese" used in salsa and for melting on a variety of dishes
- Nuworld Spread - a spreadable cheese made with Nuworld Cheese and Cream
Available in 1.75 quarts ($6.75) or pints ($4.00)
$5.00 Quart & $4.00 Pint